Sunday, December 19, 2010

Introductions...

Since I am new here, and anybody reading this likely is as well, I would like to introduce myself.

I am obsessed with Pokemon, and have been since the very beginning.
I am also very fond of Scarecrows. 
I am a writer, and love to read, as well as write poems, stories and songs.
Music is one of the largest, if not the largest, influential mediums in my life.
My favorite Pokemon of all time is Mew. I remember spending countless hours as a kid wondering how in the world I could obtain Mew for my own. I was very disappointed to find that there was no way to get him in the games without some kind of cheat. It wasn't until I was much older that I discovered the Mew Glitch in Pokemon Red and Blue versions. One of my happiest moments ever.
I also like to learn.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introductions. I will start posting more Pokemon-centered topics soon enough.

~Scarecrow 


*Now I ask, what is your favorite Pokemon, biggest influence in life, and/or career of choice (what is your career now, or what would you like your career to be in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment