Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Feature on this Blog

It's been a few weeks, as always. I just started school early this month, so I am expecting things to get quite hectic. However, I will not forget about this blog. I'll be posting limitedly; maybe about once every week or two, but I would still love to make as many good posts as possible.

In celebration of the fact that I don't have class tomorrow, I am going to start a new series on this blog called "Type Analyses". These will look into any given type in a particular tier (usually OU) so we can better see how the type functions as a whole, as well as what defensive and offensive members can do. I will begin writing this post tonight, and hopefully I'll finish it by tomorrow.

Here is a hint at what the first one will be:


No comments:

Post a Comment