Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Special Topic: Blog Update!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for my absence here on the site, as I have been quite busy with Summer.

However, with that being said, I would like to inform you all that I will continue posting frequently again very soon (I already have a few analyses in the works), and I will also be re-editing all existing analyses to fit into the current and developing metagame.

Since the majority, if the entirety, of my posts have been slightly vague/general up until this point, I will definitely begin to include important things like each Pokemon's current tiering, past tiering, and even their viability both inside and outside of their appropriate tiers.

For example, on my Durant analysis, you will see (once I have added it) a section that shows which tier it is in (currently RU), as well as a more refined description of how Durant functions in the RU tier, as well as whether or not it has some viability in the upper tiers.

I hope these updates will help you all to understand and more fully utilize what I am providing for you in these Competitive Battling Spotlights. If you have any questions as of now, please feel free to ask.

Also, I will now be providing a current listing of tiers (updated as they change). Here you will find everything from Uber to RU (NU is not yet established properly), both in alphabetical order and in order of usage in each tier. To see this list click HERE.

Thanks a bunch,
~Scarecrow

1 comment:

  1. So why hasn’t Magical Pokemon Journey been released? It would make a great title to draw girls in, and it’s not like Viz has brought out a lot of titles for tween girls.
    how to draw Picachu

    ReplyDelete